This blog is my way of sharing my research with you. I am not an expert. I’m an everyday military wife, mommy of 3, Catholic Convert, photographer, minimalist-isa, reader & researcher. After I research the best choice for my family, I want to share that with you! I try everyday to be more Christ-like.
WHO IS TORI?
- military wife.
- mommy of 3.
- Catholic convert.
- avid reader & researcher.
I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT.
i have many passions. learning is at the crux of all of them.
- God. Faith. Catholicism.
- health. wellness.
- self/body image.
- happiness. success.
- marriage. family.
- parenting. mothering.
- photography. [I closed my high end high school senior photography business.]
- minimalism. simplicity.
- literacy. books.
- habits. character building.
FUN FACTS ABOUT TORI
- i have lived in 13 states so far….yikes…up to 15 now!
- i went to 4 different high schools in 4 different states.
- i went to 3 schools in 8th grade.
- i went to 4 different undergraduate colleges (in 4 different states) + 1 for my masters degree.
- I’m a Jayhawk! I went to the University of Kansas & the University of Denver!
TORI’S DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. Minor in sociology.
- Masters in Business Management
- Self Taught Photographer (apprenticed with a fantastic photojournalist in Kansas City)
- Certified Personal Trainer and Wellness Coach
WHAT IS FITORI & FITORIBLOG?
- My first fitness, nutrition and wellness blog was FITori BLOG. I journaled there about my experience preparing for a fitness competition & my realization that a healthy, balanced life is more important than looking good. I learned a lot about functional fitness vs dieting and exercising for looks.