This blog is my way of sharing my research with you. I am not an expert. I’m an everyday military wife, homeschooling mommy, Catholic Convert, photographer & avid reader/researcher. After I research the best choice for my family, I want to share that with you!
- military wife.
- homeschooling mommy.
- Catholic convert.
- avid reader & researcher.
I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT. i have many passions. learning is at the crux of all of them.
- God. Faith. Catholicism.
- health. wellness.
- parenting. mothering.
- self/body image.
- i have lived in 13 states so far.
- i went to 4 different high schools in 4 different states.
- i went to 3 schools in 8th grade.
- i went to 4 different undergraduate colleges (in 4 different states) + 1 for my masters degree.
DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science (minor in sociology)
- Masters in Business Management
- Self Taught Photographer (apprenticed with a fantastic photojournalist)
- Certified Personal Trainer and Wellness Coach
- my old fitness, nutrition and wellness blog: FITori BLOG. i journaled there about my experience preparing for a fitness competition & my realization that a healthy, balanced life is more important than looking good.